Please allow your child to participate as we celebrate Black History Month. Students will be able
to dress down according to the guidelines below. If students don’t participate please wear the
appropriate school uniform daily.
- Monday, 2.20.- Wear a red, black, yellow, blue or green t-shirt with jeans.
- Tuesday, 2.21- African inspired clothing.
- Wednesday, 2.22 - Wear HBCU Gear or HBCU colors with jeans.
- Thursday, 2.23 - Black History Program at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, 2.24 - Go Texan Day
- Monday, 2.27- Wear a shirt representing black history with jeans
- Tuesday, 2.28 - Black History Projects due and dress like your assigned person